Service is at the heart of what we do at Woodland Tax Service, PLLC. This is reflected in our vision and mission statements, as well as our core values and beliefs.
Due to the complexity of tax laws and dealing with government, people require the assistance of a taxpayer advocate to successfully deal with tax and business matters at all levels of government.
We provide government advocacy services to taxpayers in the areas of tax compliance, representation and resolution.
Core Values and Beliefs
- We always conduct our business in a ethical, honest and respectful manner.
- We believe every taxpayer deserves professional care and representation.
- We will work with clients on a personal level to understand their needs and match our expertise with those needs to achieve the best possible results.
- We provide exceptional timely customer service tailored to the unique needs of each client and their situation.
- We are heads-up players, continually striving to present our clients’ positions in the best and fairest manner possible.
- We will continually renew our technical skills in a collaborative manner through continued education and sharing of best practices with peer organizations.
- We will offer our professional services at a fair price, without compromising personal attention.
- We believe in giving back to our community and actively do this through volunteer work with local non-profits and community events.
Woodland is a metro Tulsa, Oklahoma tax and accounting service that was founded by Paul Hardy, CPA CGMA in 2015. Paul has been a CPA for over thirty seven years in the Tulsa area with professional accounting and tax experience gained while working in corporate environments and as an independent tax advocate for individuals and small businesses.
During his corporate years, Paul worked in many areas of tax, as well as financial accounting and reporting. As a financial professional, Paul found many ways to accomplish business goals more effectively and efficiently, saving his companies millions of dollars in annual tax savings. He also found time to serve the Tulsa community by preparing individual income tax returns for eleven years as part of Community Action Project of Tulsa County‘s free tax preparation program, Paul helped keep tens of thousands of dollars of tax preparation fees in the pockets of low-income Tulsa families while helping them fill those same pockets with over a million dollars in tax refunds.
At Woodland, Paul continues his mission of helping others navigate the complexities of income tax laws and regulations so that taxpayers might receive fair treatment and pay the minimum tax possible under the law.
Paul has served the Tulsa community in many capacities with many organizations and agencies. Over the years he has served non-profit organizations such as Tulsa Zoo, where among other roles he was Saturday Santa for three years. He also helped staff the phone bank for Jerry’s Kids at the local MDA telethons. Today, Paul continues to serve the Tulsa community as a volunteer for several causes. He works with Tulsa Area United Way as Co-Chair of a community investment panel, where annual grant requests from member agencies are reviewed. He is a volunteer with Junior Achievement of Oklahoma, where he has taught dozens of elementary school classes in financial literacy over thirty years and continues to perform their annual confirmation audits for free. JA honored Paul as statewide 2011 Volunteer of the Year for Oklahoma, an honor of which he is very proud.
Paul and his wife, Anita, who is Performing Arts Center Coordinator with Jenks High School, also served their church as small group leaders and nursery assistants. Giving back to the community has always been something that is important to Paul and generations of his family. Paul and Anita have five children, four beautiful and talented grandchildren, and live their dreams in Tulsa.
Paul’s Professional Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant – Oklahoma
- Chartered Global Management Accountant – AICPA
- Oklahoma Society of Accountants
- Oklahoma Association of Tax Representatives (President and Vice President)
- Oklahoma Wesleyan University, MBA (High Honors)
- The University of Tulsa, BSBA with Accounting Emphasis